Notice of Copyright Infringement
CareCar respects the intellectual property of others and expects Users to do the same. If you believe, in good faith, that any materials on the CareCar Platform infringe upon your copyrights, please send the following information to CareCar’s Copyright Agent at CareCar, Inc., 120 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660:
(1) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including specific location on the CareCar Platform where the material you claim is infringed is located. Include enough information to allow CareCar to locate the material, and explain why you think an infringement has taken place;
(2) a description of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists – for example, the URL (Internet address) where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published;
(3) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(5) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
(6) an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.